Monday, December 13, 2010

#reverb10 Action

I've hopped on the reverb10 bandwagon! I love the idea of reflection and figuring out goals for the new year.

Today's prompt is:
December 13 – Action When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step? (Author: Scott Belsky)

So really; what IS my next step? What am I going to DO to achieve my goals this year?

One of my big goals for this year is to really improve my technical art skills. I've signed up for the Sketchbook Challenge, I'm commiting to sketching as much as possible (trying for every day), and I will take a drawing class. In addition, I will take a class in acrylics and one in watercolor during the first half of 2011.  And, of course, I'll attend Art and Soul in Portland in the fall.

2010 was a big year of goal setting and action and 2011 promises to be as big, if not bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment