Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ummmm.....

Wow...I guess life just gets away from all of us sometimes! Holidays, family, art deadlines, work.  All of this derailed me from my blog for a couple of months. 

I have several adventures in my sites for the next couple of months that I'd like to share with everyone!  Discovering Y.O.U. with Traci Bautista, a 30 day vegan workshop with Heather from Beauty that Moves, and Soul Restoration which is starting in April.  I'm also continuing to participate in the Sketchbook Challenge! Whew! Exhausted yet? I am but I'm also exhilarated.  I put a lot of thought into the time each of these things would take and how to structure my time so that they would be beneficial to me and my family. 

My goal is to use my blog to keep me accountable to all of this and to share these experiences.  I hope you'll all follow along with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment